Tour Code #UDR-1003
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Location : Rajasthan, India
Departs : Udaipur Returns to : Udaipur
Visits : Udaipur, Ekling Ji, Nagda and Haldi Ghati.
• Excellent value for money
• Close encounter with wildlife
• Private guide for a more personalized experience
• Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Day 01: Arrival in Udaipur
Arrival at Udaipur. On arrival at Udaipur meet & greet then check in at Hotel. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the romantic city of Rajasthan. Later visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Day return Haldi Ghati / Ekling Ji Nagada
After breakfast, excursion to Eklingji temples its neighboring cities also have some very beautiful temples. And the Eklingji and Nagda temples are a must visit. We begin our tour with Eklingji. The town has in all about 70 temples including the famous Eklingji Shiva temple. The original structure of the temple was built in 734 A.D. The temple has a beautiful rustic architecture with distinctly carved tower. The temple also has beautiful and heavy silver doors. On entering the main hall, you are greeted by a mesmerizing fragrance and a silver image of ‘Nandi’. There are two more Nandi’s in the temple; one made of black stone and the other of brass. Shiva is worshipped here in the form of a four faced black marble image. Later Visit City Palace and other local places / Market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Udaipur Departure
After breakfast proceed to your onwards destination. (Tour ends here with sweet memories)
• Assistance on Arrival.
• 24 - Hour helpline.
• Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
• Daily Breakfast in your respected hotel.
• Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
• Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
• Govt. Authorized Guide services in Udaipur for 01 day.
• Air fare / train fare.
• Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
• Camera Charges / Boat Ride Charges.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
• Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
• Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
• Applicable Government Service Tax.
We have tried and used all the proposed hotels on several occasions and we are very confident about their services and comfort. Many of these hotels are well known for their ambience and character. (subject to availability).
|City||3* Deluxe / Heritage Hotels||Nights||Meal|
|Udaipur||Swaroop Vilas / Mewadgarh / Jaiwana Haveli /Similar||02||Breakfast (02)|
• 01 to 03 people – Sedan Toyota Etios with one baggage each
• 03 to 06 people - SUV Toyota Innova with one baggage each
• 07 to 10 people - Tempo Traveller with 10 seats
• All the vehicles are air-conditioned with English speaking Driver
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of
booking, subject to availability.
• Child below 5 year is free.
• No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking a moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
• Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or
your city hotel.
• Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
© 2017 Udaipur Traveling - Tours and Packages for Udaipur, Rajasthan