Tour Code #UDR-1004
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Location : Rajasthan, India
Departs : Udaipur Returns to : Udaipur
Visits : Udaipur city with all Monuments & Chittorgarh.
• Excellent value for money
• Close encounter with wildlife
• Private guide for a more personalized experience
• Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
DAY 01: ARRIVAL UDAIPUR & HALF DAY CITY TOUR
We welcome you at Udaipur Airport or Train Station. Udaipur, also known as the City of Lakes is like the oasis of the Thar Desert. Many lakes in the city have lent it the name of ‘Venice of the East’. The Royal Palaces and forts add to beauty of the historic city of Udaipur founded in 1559. Up on arrival you will be transfer to hotel for check in. Later proceed for City Tour visiting Fateh Sager lake. Evening enjoy the romantic Boat ride over lake Pichhola Visiting Jag Mandir. Overnight stay at your respected hotel.
DAY 02: DAY RETURN TRIP OF CHITTORGARH
After breakfast drive to Chittorgarh. On arrival visit fort of Chittogarh The fort of Chittor is regarded as one of the most outstanding forts of the country and is indeed the "Pride of Rajasthan State". The formidable fort is perched atop a 180 meter high hillock covering a massive area of 700 acres and is a standing sentinel to the courage and valour of Chittorgarh. The fort was build by the Mauryans in 7th century and further strucres were added to it by the successive Mewar rulers. Gaumukh Reservoir a deep tank filled by a spring coming from a 'cow mouth', situated at the edge of the cliff. It is considered to be sacred where you can feed the fishes. Rana Kumbha Palace The ruined edifice of great historical and architectural interest, being the most massive monument in the fort of Chittaur. Later drive back to Udaipur for night stay at Hotel.
DAY 03: UDAIPUR SIGHTSEEING & DEPARTURE
Have breakfast at hotel. Later proceed to visit city of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace Museum, Jagdish Templel, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Later drive to Udaipur Airport / Train Station for your home destination. Tour ends here with sweet memories.
• Assistance on Arrival.
• 24 - Hour helpline.
• Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
• Daily Breakfast in your respected hotel.
• Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
• Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
• Govt. Authorized Guide services in Udaipur for 01 day.
• Air fare / train fare.
• Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
• Camera Charges / Boat Ride Charges.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
• Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
• Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
• Applicable Government Service Tax.
We have tried and used all the proposed hotels on several occasions and we are very confident about their services and comfort. Many of these hotels are well known for their ambience and character. (subject to availability).
|City||3* Deluxe / Heritage Hotels||Nights||Meal|
|Udaipur||Swaroop Vilas / Mewadgarh / Jaiwana Haveli /Similar||02||Breakfast (02)|
• 01 to 03 people – Sedan Toyota Etios with one baggage each
• 03 to 06 people - SUV Toyota Innova with one baggage each
• 07 to 10 people - Tempo Traveller with 10 seats
• All the vehicles are air-conditioned with English speaking Driver
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of
booking, subject to availability.
• Child below 5 year is free.
• No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking a moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
• Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or
your city hotel.
• Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
© 2017 Udaipur Traveling - Tours and Packages for Udaipur, Rajasthan