Tour Code #UDR-1009
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 Days
Location : Rajasthan, India
Departs : Udaipur Returns to : Jodhpur
Visits : Udaipur, Mount Abu, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer.
• Excellent value for money
• Close encounter with wildlife
• Private guide for a more personalized experience
• Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
DAY 01 ARRIVAL UDAIPUR & HALF DAY CITY TOUR
We welcome you at Udaipur Airport or Train Station. Udaipur, also known as the City of Lakes is like the oasis of the Thar Desert. Many lakes in the city have lent it the name of ‘Venice of the East’. The Royal Palaces and forts add to beauty of the historic city of Udaipur founded in 1559. Up on arrival you will be transfer to hotel for check in. Later proceed for City Tour visiting Fateh Sager lake. Evening enjoy the romantic Boat ride over lake Pichhola Visiting Jag Mandir. Overnight stay at your respected hotel.
DAY 02: UDAIPUR FULL DAY SIGHTSEEING
Have breakfast at hotel. Later proceed to visit city of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the most romantic spot on the continent of India by Col. James Todd. Visit the City Palace Museum, Jagdish Templel, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Overnight Udaipur.
DAY 03: UDAIPUR - MOUNT ABU (180 KMS /03 HRS)
After breakfast leave for Mount Abu. The only hill station in Rajasthan, Mount Abu is a famous tourist destination. It is also an important Jain pilgrim site. On reaching Mount Abu, check-in to the hotel. Later visit the Dilwara Jain Temples which were constructed back in the 11th century. Also visit Gaumukh Temple, Adhar Devi Temple, Shri Raghunathji Temple, Honeymoon Point, Raj Bhavan Museum and Art Gallery, Trevor's Tank. Evening visit Sunset Point or Nakki Lake and enjoy the breathtaking views of the surroundings. Overnight Mount Abu.
DAY 04: MOUNT ABU - RANAKPUR - JODHPUR (180 KMS /03 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur en route visiting Ranakpur - visit The Jain temple (The Jain temple at Ranakpur is the city's major tourist attraction. Built over 40000sq feet of land, the sprawling temple is known for its intricate carvings and architectural beauty.) Aravali (The mighty range of the Aravalis adds to the tourist attractions in Ranakpur. Against the lush green backdrop, the huge three-storeyed white edifice is a magnificent spectacle. On Arrival at Jodhpur city transfer to hotel later visit the best preserved fort of Rajasthan - the Mehrangarh fort. Later see the marble cenotaph at Jaswant Thada, known as the the Taj Mahal of Rajasthan. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: JODHPUR –JAISALMER ( 330 KMS / 06 HRS)
After breakfast drive to Jaisalmer. Arrive and check in at hotel later see the man made Gadsisar lake (Jaisalmer's only source of water for a long period) and the royal cenotaphs at Bada Bagh. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: JAISALMER SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast visit Jaisalmer Fort one of the largest fortifications in the world, Surya Gate the 12th century gate, the Surya Gate is found at the famous Jaisamler Fort popularly known as 'Golden Fort'., khaba fort yet another fascinating and slightly spooky fort in Jaisalmer. Khaba Fort was once inhabited by the Paliwal Brahmins. Evening visit the sand dunes. Overnight at hotel.
Day 07: JAISALMER – JODHPUR & DEPARTURE
After breakfast drive to Jodhpur. Later drive to Jodhpur Airport / Train Station for your onwards destination. (Tour ends here with sweet memories)
• Assistance on Arrival.
• 24 - Hour helpline.
• Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
• Daily Breakfast in your respected hotel.
• Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
• Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car.
• Govt. Authorized Guide services in Udaipur for 01 day.
• Air fare / train fare.
• Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
• Camera Charges / Boat Ride Charges.
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
• Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
• Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
• Applicable Government Service Tax.
We have tried and used all the proposed hotels on several occasions and we are very confident about their services and comfort. Many of these hotels are well known for their ambience and character. (subject to availability).
|City||3* Deluxe / Heritage Hotels||Nights||Meal|
|Udaipur||Swaroop Vilas / Mewadgarh / Jaiwana Haveli /Similar||02||Breakfast (02)|
|Mount Abu||Kishangarh House / Sun Rising Retreat / Similar||01||Breakfast (01)|
|Jodahpur||Polo Heritage / Kuchaman Haveli / Similar||01||Breakfast (01)|
|Jaisalmer||Nachana Haveli / Pleasant Haveli / Similar||02||Breakfast (02)|
• 01 to 03 people – Sedan Toyota Etios with one baggage each
• 03 to 06 people - SUV Toyota Innova with one baggage each
• 07 to 10 people - Tempo Traveller with 10 seats
• All the vehicles are air-conditioned with English speaking Driver
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of
booking, subject to availability.
• Child below 5 year is free.
• No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking a moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.
• Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or
your city hotel.
• Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
© 2017 Udaipur Traveling - Tours and Packages for Udaipur, Rajasthan